|Gujrat City, Pakistan– The Gujarati language is facing an uncertain future in Pakistan, to put it mildly. At least its written form is in danger of a slow death. Although a living and vibrant language in India, Gujarati is suffering from an apparent|
|MUMBAI: KPMG International has acquired global fintech innovation and matchmaking platform Matchi that connects financial institutions (including banks and insurance companies) with financial services technology solutions and companies worldwide.|
|MUMBAI: Online match making app Aisle is feeling the love from investors on Valentine's day. The company has raised an undisclosed amount in an angel round led by the CIO Angel Network. The round also saw participation from Konglo Ventures, White |
|... the attention of the Indian families with her 2006-release 'Vivah,' wherein she beautifully portrayed the journey of a typical Indian girl from engagement to marriage and aftermath, recently launched 'LoveVivah', a matrimonial matchmaking service|
|Online match-making has penetrated to only 10 percent of the market. There is so much opportunity for one to grow in the match-making space. We on the other hand are not only looking at match-making. We are now expanding into wedding services," |
|Amrita Rao, who grabbed the attention of the Indian families with her 2006-release 'Vivah,' wherein she beautifully portrayed the journey of a typical Indian girl from engagement to marriage and aftermath, recently launched 'LoveVivah', a matrimonial |
- Archaeologists to probe ancient pyramid in Judean Hills
- 'Every other commercial has an interracial couple in it': White supremacist who stabbed 66-year-old black man to ...
- Interracial couple are FINED for refusing to remove racial slur graffiti from their garage until authorities probe ...
- Tunnel collapse renews safety concerns about nuclear sites
- Ask Amy: I'm headed for divorce over marijuana use
- Tato Wajah Ahok, Young Lex Bikin Gempar Jagat Media Sosial
- What Is the F--kboy?
- Christian divorce rules
- Hong Kong's TNG Wallet launches app for cross-border money transfer service
- Death knell for pakistan's music industry?