|SNOHOMISH COUNTY, Wash. -- Some business owners in Snohomish County are breathing a sigh of relief after the arrest of a convicted felon who's tied to a string of recent break-ins. Investigators had been looking for Shane Sjoquist for weeks. He was|
|Photo by Kelly Sullivan: Domestic Violence Services of Snohomish County legal advocacy manager Laura Mulholland, left, with legal advocate Bárbara del Mar Robles, who is the new domestic violence advocate at the Monroe Police Department.|
|For the first time since before the recession, the entire central Puget Sound region — from Pierce to Snohomish and Kitsap counties — has set records for median home prices. And Seattle, which has been setting records every month, is on the verge of|
|Her husband, the late Boeing engineer William Harold, brought her to Snohomish County more than 30 years ago. She served on ... “He liked the idea of dating an artist, but he was worried I might be someone who would paint a moose on velvet,” Harold said.|
|The victim, who police met at a nearby Walgreen's after receiving a 911 call, told Lynnwood police officers he had met Brown on Craigslist through a post seeking “friendship and possibly dating purposes,” but not sex, according to the Snohomish County |
- Stay Tuned: Celebrity contract dating on 'The Arrangement'
- Port authority delays voting on contract to re-wire runways at Toledo Executive
- Frisco widow feels stung after signing $13400 contract with matchmaking service
- TCC Clothesline airs thoughts, feelings on domestic violence
- Perth Amboy football player condemns domestic violence
- Q&A: Tanya Brown, sister to murdered ex-wife of OJ Simpson, talks about domestic violence, OJ TV shows and college ...
- The Link Between Domestic Violence and Mass Shootings
- Cricket: Four get pass from domestic duties
- 'How can I keep him calm?' Thai wives open up about horrific domestic abuse they have endured
- Worker wounded during shooting on South Side construction site